Yoga school for teachers
Yoga teacher training Yogamea Yoga School
offers a 4 week residential 200 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India and Yoga Teacher Training in Italy, Cesenatico (FC). We teach traditional Hatha Yoga the same way it is taught in India. You will learn Philosophy, Anatomy, Meditation, Pranayama, Shatkarma and Mantra Chanting. As part of the learning journey you will have Teaching Practice time.
Our goal is to give you a broader and deeper knowledge of Yoga, from the physical to the spiritual aspects. Whether your focus is on teaching or on deepening your own personal practice, our course is a good choice.
All Inclusive Package 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Italy:
- 4 weeks, 200 hour Hatha Yoga teacher training course
- 27 nights
- Accommodation in our school (private room / shared room / double room with attached bath).
- Three healthy, ayurvedic / vegetarian meals per day with refreshments (please inform the front desk upon arrival if you are vegan or have allergies to certain food).
- Yoga Alliance USA certification – international certification that allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited water and tea
- Washing machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach nearby
- Massage (Choice of 2 massages included in the package of an hour each
- (NB: The service is included only for those who purchase the YogaTTC directly from Yogamea site)
Price List Yoga Teacher Training, Italy (May – September)
- Single person in shared double room – € 2.350
- Offer for a Couple shared room – € 2.150 per person: Total amount € 4.300
- Single person in private room – € 2.790
Yogamea 200 hour YTTC meets all the required standards of Yoga Alliance USA, Europe & the UK. You can register with the relevant regulatory body in your area after you complete the course. This will entitle you to insurance and offer you the opportunity to connect with a large and growing community of certified teachers.
For more detailed information about our courses, please visit 200-hour teacher training in Italy, Cesenatico or in Goa, India.
We also offer Drop-in Classes on the beach and host a number of retreats and intensive weeks both in Cesenatico, (FC) Italy and India, every year.
Our schedule and pricing for Italy is now available for the period from 14 May – to September 2017. For further information and dates, please see our yoga Retreats in Italy, Retreats India or Intensive Weeks.
The full schedule of the retreats and intensive weeks at India, will be up at the end of summer 2017.
*Please note that our foremost objective is to provide you with the best possible teacher training. Our seaside accommodations are clean, simple, comfortable and are by no means to be considered “luxury”.