Yoga school for teachers
Yoga teacher training Yogamea Yoga School
offers a 4 week residential 200 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India and Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, Canacona Agonda Beach – India or Italy, Cesenatico (FC). We teach traditional Hatha Yoga the same way it is taught in India. You will learn Philosophy, Anatomy, Meditation, Pranayama, Shatkarma and Mantra Chanting. As part of the learning journey you will have Teaching Practice time.
Our goal is to give you a broader and deeper knowledge of Yoga, from the physical to the spiritual aspects. Whether your focus is on teaching or on deepening your own personal practice, our course is a good choice.
All Inclusive Package 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa:
- 4 weeks, 200 hour Hatha Yoga teacher training course
- 27 nights
- Accommodation in a Cottage at the Yogamea Village (private room / shared room / double room with attached bath).
- Three healthy, ayurvedic / vegetarian meals per day with refreshments (please inform the front desk upon arrival if you are vegan or have allergies to certain food).
- Yoga Alliance USA certification – international certification that allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited water and tea
- Washing machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach nearby
Price List Yoga Teacher Training in Goa (October – May)
- Single person in shared double room – €1.400
- Offer for a Couple shared room – € 1.300 per person: Total amount € 2.600
- Single person in private room – € 2.250
Yogamea 200 hour YTTC meets all the required standards of Yoga Alliance USA, Europe & the UK. You can register with the relevant regulatory body in your area after you complete the course. This will entitle you to insurance and offer you the opportunity to connect with a large and growing community of certified teachers.
We also offer Drop-in Classes on the beach and host a number of retreats and intensive weeks both in Agonda Beach -Canacona – Goa, India , and Cesenatico, every year.
Our schedule and pricing for Goa are now available for the period from 1st of October – to May 2018. For further information and dates, please see our yoga Retreats in India.